Bickle, Mike. Growing in the Prophetic. Lake Mary, FL: Charisma House, 2008. By the pastor of the Kansas City Prophets. Uses the word “Puritan.” Bickle was influenced by Leonard Ravenhill. Preaches against antinomianism in sermon: “The Gospel of Grace: An Overview” (2012)–toward the end of the sermon he says Romans 3-8 is “the most complete presentation of the Gospel of Grace”.
Grudem, Wayne. The Gift of Prophecy in the New Testament and Today. Wheaton, IL: Crossway Books, 2000. A strong academic and Reformed Charismatic view of prophetic ministry. Uses the word “Puritan.” Quotes a Puritan text on page 351 that speaks against the Antinomian sect led by Anne Hutchinson.
Books with the phrases “prophetic ministry” and “Banner of Truth Trust”:
1. Ernest Gentile’s Your Sons and Daughters Shall Prophesy
For a solid theology of the miraculous gifts…
1. Wayne Grudem’s The Gift of Prophecy in the New Testament and Today
2. Jack Deere’s Surprised by the Voice of God
3. Sam Storms’ The Beginner’s Guide to Spiritual Gifts
4. Mike Bickle’s Growing in the Prophetic
5. John and Paula Sandford’s The Elijah Task