Ben Bailey is the pastor of Central Church of Christ in McMinnville, TN.
Denominations that don’t believe in “once saved, always saved”:
1. Roman Catholic Church / Ignatius Press, etc
2. Eastern Orthodox Church / St. Herman Press, etc
3. Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod / Concordia Publishing House
4. The United Methodist Church / Abingdon Press
5. Free Methodist Church / Light and Life Press
6. General Baptists / General Baptist Press
7. The Salvation Army
8. Church of Christ / 21st Century Christian
9. Church of the Nazarene / Beacon Hill Press
10. Assemblies of God / Gospel Publishing House
11. The Free Will Baptist Church / Randall House Publications
12. Missionary Church
13. Mennonites / Herald Press
14. Evangelical Friends Church / Richard J. Foster
Arminian Books Which Biblically Explain Conditional Security:
- W. T. Purkiser (1956, 1974 2nd ed.). Security: The False and the True. Beacon Hill Press.
- Robert Shank (1960). Life in the Son: A Study of the Doctrine of Perseverance. Bethany House Publishers.
- I. Howard Marshall (1969, 1995 Rev. ed.). Kept by the Power of God: A Study of Perseverance and Falling Away. Paternoster Press.
- Dale Yocum (1986). Creeds in Contrast: A Study in Calvinism and Arminianism. Schmul Publishing Co.
- David Pawson (1996). Once Saved, Always Saved? A Study in Perseverance and Inheritance. Hodder & Stoughton.
- B. J. Oropeza (2000, 2007). Paul and Apostasy: Eschatology, Perseverance, and Falling Away in the Corinthian Congregation. Wipf & Stock Publishers.
- B. J. Oropeza (2011). In the Footsteps of Judas and Other Defectors: Apostasy in the New Testament Communities, Volume 1: The Gospels, Acts, and Johannine Letters. Wipf & Stock Publishers.
- B. J. Oropeza (2012). Jews, Gentiles, and the Opponents of Paul: Apostasy in the New Testament Communities, Volume 2: The Pauline Letters. Wipf & Stock Publishers.
- B. J. Oropeza (2012). Churches under Siege of Persecution and Assimilation: Apostasy in the New Testament Communities, Volume 3: The General Epistles and Revelation. Wipf & Stock Publishers.
- Scot McKnight (2013). A Long Faithfulness: The Case for Christian Perseverance, Patheos Press.
- Robert E. Picirilli (2002). Grace, Faith, Free Will. Contrasting Views of Salvation: Calvinism and Arminianism. Randall House Publications.
- Frederick W. Claybrook, Jr. (2003) Once Saved, Always Saved? A New Testament Study of Apostasy. University Press of America.
- French L. Arrington (2005). Unconditional Eternal Security: Myth or Truth? Pathway Press.