Bring them up in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
–Ephesians 6:4, KJV–
FURTHER MATERIALS ON HOMESCHOOLING
1. Abeka Academy Video Homeschool
2. Varsity Tutors – for math tutoring – video calls
3. Encouragement for the Homeschool Family – CD
4. Facebook Groups for Homeschoolers (social events)
5. The Genesis Academy – DVD set (9th grade; age 14) – creation.com
6. IndoctriNation: Public Schools and the Decline of Christianity in America (2011)
7. The Homeschool Awakening (2022)
8. Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons by Siegfried Engelmann
9. Building a Godly Home: Volume 3 by William Gouge
It might be right to assume that states that are red or dark blue have a stronger public school influence; and hence a stronger inclination to agnosticism and Darwinism. The states with more tolerance for Christian homeschooling, however, the light blue and especially the GREEN states, would probably have the weakest Darwinian influence. With the exception of Chicago, because of its Field Museum. I apologize that the picture is so tiny, but I couldn’t get a higher resolution. Its taken from here.